Need a glass repair? Call Atlas Glass Repair in Philadelphia at 215-432-8487 Get it fixed right and right away! Atlas Glass repair has been providing prompt, quality glass repair in the Philadelphia area for almost twenty years. We are a family-owned and operated commercial glass company and a residential glass company too. We have satisfied thousands of customers throughout the years and will continue to do so long into the future.
When you call Atlas Glass Repair please be ready to answer the following questions:
1) What is your exact location and street address?
2) Is it a commercial glass repair or a residential glass repair?
3) How many windows do you need fixed? One? Two? Three....?
4) How badly broken is the window - just a crack or completely broken out?
5) What kind of window is it? Double hung? Crank out? Picture window? Skylight or transom?
6) Is the frame or sash vinyl, wood or metal? Older or Newer?
7) Is the window single-pane or double-pane? This is very important because single-pane broken windows can be fixed that very same day, whereas double-pane (thermal) windows have to be custom ordered.
8) Roughly how large or small is the window?
9) What floor is the broken window located on? 1st? 2nd? 3rd? etc..
10) Do you currently live in the house or is it tenant-occupied
11) When does this glass repair need to be done. Immediatly? Within the next few day?
11) Can you text us a cell phone picture of the widow in question?
By providing Atlas Glass Repair with this information, we can evaluate the situation and better reply to service your glass repair needs.
Atlas glass Repair Company - Family Owned and Operated
2000 Hamilton St.